Thank you for choosing our home in thousands of stores.
We sincerely welcome you.
I hope you have a good time shopping!
✅ 100% Money Back Guarantee.
✅ Worldwide Insured Delivery.
✅ Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
✅ Delivery time>> worldwide 7-20 working days
✅ Over $30, Free Delivery to worldwide
Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No More Expensive Equipment Required! All You Need are some Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes / fumes required! These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together.
Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
Excellent Welding - Smooth and quick welding effect because of internal powder. With low melting point(647℃~658℃), these rods has great weldability with high thermal / electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
No Need Solder Powder - You don't have to use flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating act as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
High-quality Aluminum-alloy Rods - Used to weld/ braze primarily aluminum and aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
Lightweight & Small Volume - Very easy to bend & carry.
Wide Application - Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc. Include welding filler wire and spray and flame metalizing wire. It also used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminum bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminum plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on. Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0.
- Step 1: Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Step 2: Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- Step 3: As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/ brazing
- Size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches
- 10/ 30/ 50 x Welding Rods
- Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation. Thanks!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 7 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something from our website and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
* LIMITED stock, Click ADD TO CART before stock runs out! *